- Should have a minimum of 10-15 years experience in similar position. Preferably B.E (Civil) / MBA.
- hould be able to handle the entire project independently and will be responsible for the operations/execution/co-ordination in the construction project.
- Will be reporting to the MD and will be managing a team of Junior Engineers. Should be proficient in project management software like Primavera / MS Project.
- Written communication should be excellent.
- B.Sc. in Architectural Engineering
- Working knowledge of graphic design, hands-on experience in using CAD and 3D Presentation package
- Minimum of 5 years experience in architectural design, architectural presentations, and preparation of full tender documents. Previous experience in oil & gas industry would be a plus
- Knowledge of Corporate Image/Identity Design & Development, application and implementation process is an advantage
- Site experience is a must
- PC literacy, with good practical knowledge of graphic design packages
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Qualification – Graduate
- Experience – 1-2 Yrs.
- Work Responsibilities - Supervising site work, market purchases, field visits
- Candidates should be Confident and presentable.
- Only Male candidates should apply.
- *Candidates must have their own conveyance
- Experience in heading the Accounts Department, preferably in the construction industry, will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be fully conversant with Fund Management and Fund Raising.
- Finalization of Accounts, taxation and Budget preparation and controls.
- Attending to statutory auditors and credit control
- Computerized Accounting System
- Oversee Personal Taxation – employees.